The Charleston (SC) Cougars (7-3) take on the Stetson Hatters (3-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
Charleston (SC) vs. Stetson Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-4.5||150.5 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Cougars record 14.2 more points per game (82.1) than the Hatters give up (67.9).
- Charleston (SC) is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Stetson is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Games involving Stetson have hit the over three times out of seven chances this season.
- The Hatters’ 66.2 points per game are 13.3 fewer points than the 79.5 the Cougars allow.
Charleston (SC) vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 150.5 points 11 times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Stetson this season with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 150.5.
- The Cougars average 82.1 points per game against the Hatters’ 66.2, totaling 2.2 points under the game’s over/under of 150.5.
- The 147.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 150.5 total in this contest.
- The Cougars have seen a 152.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hatters games have an over/under of 138.8 points this season, 11.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 9.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36.5 FG%
- John Meeks: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Reyne Smith: 14.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (34-for-78)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 53.8 3PT% (21-for-39)
- Fah’Mir Ali: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 32.6 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 13.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Chase Johnston: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Christiaan Jones: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Josh Smith: 6.0 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.