In this year’s Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, the Wyoming Cowboys are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-3) over the Kent State Golden Flashes. Albertsons Stadium in Boise, Idaho will host the matchup on December 21, 2021, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The over/under for the outing is 59 points.
Wyoming vs. Kent State Predictions
Wyoming vs. Kent State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Wyoming vs. Kent State: Last 3 Games
- In its past three contests, Wyoming has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Wyoming’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Cowboys average total over the last three games is 9.3 points fewer than the 59 over/under given for this matchup.
- In its past three contests, Kent State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Kent State has gone over the total once.
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined to score an average of 71.5 combined points in their last three games, 12.5 more than the 59 over/under in this matchup.
Wyoming vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Wyoming has covered the spread four times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-3-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Cowboys have gone 3-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Wyoming has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Cowboys’ implied win probability is 0.0%.
- Kent State has covered the spread six times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Flashes have yet to cover the spread (0-4) when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Kent State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Golden Flashes have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- Kent State has a record of 6-3, a 53.8% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of or more by bookmakers this season.
Wyoming vs. Kent State: Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to exceed Tuesday’s over/under of 59 points just twice this season.
- In Kent State’s 13 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 59.
- The over/under for the matchup of 59 is 3.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (23.2 points per game) and the Golden Flashes (32.6 points per game).
- The 57.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.4 fewer than the 59 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Cowboys games is 47.5 points, 11.5 fewer than the over/under of 59 points for this contest.
- Golden Flashes’ games have a total points bet of 68.2 points this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Sean Chambers has 1,125 passing yards (93.8 ypg) to lead Wyoming, completing 50.8% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 198 rushing yards (16.5 ypg) on 72 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Xazavian Valladay, has carried the ball 190 times for 984 yards (82.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 233 receiving yards (19.4 per game) on 23 catches.
- This season Titus Swen has rushed for 737 yards (61.4 per game) on 124 carries with seven touchdowns.
- Isaiah Neyor’s 791 receiving yards (65.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 39 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
- Ayden Eberhardt has grabbed 21 passes for 298 yards (24.8 yards per game) this year.
Kent State Players to Watch
- Dustin Crum leads Kent State with 2,922 passing yards (224.8 ypg) on 228-of-355 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 633 rushing yards (48.7 ypg) on 147 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Marquez Cooper, has carried the ball 217 times for 1,080 yards (83.1 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year.
- This season Xavier Williams has rushed for 812 yards (62.5 per game) on 125 carries with three touchdowns.
- Dante Cephas’ 1,124 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 78 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Keshunn Abram has put together a 676-yard season so far (52.0 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 46 passes.
- Nykeim Johnson’s 48 catches this season have resulted in 525 yards (40.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.