The bookmakers think the Myrtle Beach Bowl between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and Old Dominion Monarchs will be relatively lopsided, with the Golden Hurricane expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). The action kicks off at 2:30 PM ET on December 20, 2021 from Brooks Stadium in Conway, South Carolina. The over/under is set at 52.5 in the contest.
Tulsa vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Tulsa vs. Old Dominion Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Tulsa vs. Old Dominion: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three contests, Tulsa has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Tulsa’s past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.2 points in their last three games, 3.7 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Old Dominion is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Old Dominion has hit the over once.
- The Monarchs total over the last three games is 1.7 points fewer than the 52.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Tulsa vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Tulsa has compiled a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Tulsa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have won 71.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- Tulsa has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The Golden Hurricane have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this contest.
- Old Dominion has put together a record of 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, Old Dominion’s games have hit the over five times.
- This season, the Monarchs have won three out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Old Dominion is 5-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Tulsa vs. Old Dominion: Over/Under Trends
- Tulsa and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (52.5 points) seven times this season.
- There have been six Old Dominion games that have finished with a combined score over 52.5 points this season.
- The Golden Hurricane average 26.1 points per game against the Monarchs’ 28.5, totaling 2.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 52.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 55 points per game, 2.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Golden Hurricane have seen a 56.0 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.0 points separates the average total points bet in Monarchs’ games (54.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (52.5 points).
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin has thrown for 2,957 yards (246.4 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 58.7% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdown passes and 16 interceptions this season.
- Shamari Brooks’ team-high 922 rushing yards (76.8 per game) have come on 192 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Anthony Watkins has rushed for 579 yards (48.3 per game) on 76 carries with four touchdowns.
- Josh Johnson’s 958 receiving yards (79.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 74 receptions with five touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has put together a 599-yard season so far (49.9 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 44 passes.
- Sam Crawford Jr. has hauled in 27 grabs for 472 yards (39.3 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Old Dominion Players to Watch
- Hayden Wolff has 1,753 passing yards (146.1 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 62.1% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Watson, has carried the ball 202 times for 1,039 yards (86.6 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Elijah Davis has taken 104 carries for 568 yards (47.3 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Ali Jennings’ team-high 992 receiving yards (82.7 yards per game) have come on 56 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has racked up 669 receiving yards (55.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 70 passes this year.
- Isiah Paige’s 23 receptions this season have resulted in 174 yards (14.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.