The Oregon State Beavers are solid favorites (-7) in this season’s LA Bowl, where they will face the Utah State Aggies. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. The over/under for the contest is 66.5 points.
Oregon State vs. Utah State Predictions
Oregon State vs. Utah State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Oregon State vs. Utah State: Last 3 Games
- In its last three games, Oregon State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Oregon State’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Beavers average total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 66.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- In its last three games, Utah State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, Utah State has hit the over twice.
- The Aggies have averaged a total of 49.8 combined points in their last three games, 16.7 fewer than this game’s over/under of 66.5.
Oregon State vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Oregon State has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-5-0).
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Beavers are 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Oregon State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Beavers have been favored on the moneyline seven total times this season. They’ve finished 4-3 in those games.
- Oregon State has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Beavers have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
- Utah State has put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Utah State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Aggies have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won five of those games.
- This season, Utah State has won 10 of its 13 games, or 76.9%, when they’re the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Oregon State vs. Utah State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oregon State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 66.5-point total five times.
- This season, three of Utah State’s games have ended with a score higher than 66.5 points.
- The Beavers average 32.8 points per game against the Aggies’ 33.2, amounting to 0.5 points under the game’s total of 66.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 51.2 points per game, 15.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Beavers games is 59.9 points, 6.6 fewer than the over/under of 66.5 points for this contest.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 59.7 points this season, 6.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Chance Nolan has thrown for 2,414 yards (201.2 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 63.5% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 283 rushing yards (23.6 ypg) on 62 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, B.J. Baylor, has carried the ball 209 times for 1,259 yards (104.9 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- This season Deshaun Fenwick has piled up 78 carries for 448 yards (37.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Trevon Bradford’s team-leading 606 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) have come on 40 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison has racked up 346 receiving yards (28.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes this year.
- Champ Flemings has hauled in 14 catches for 267 yards (22.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Utah State Players to Watch
- Logan Bonner has thrown for 3,554 yards (273.4 ypg) to lead Utah State, completing 61.2% of his passes and tossing 36 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. has carried the ball 170 times for a team-high 764 yards (58.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Elelyon Noa has collected 581 yards (44.7 per game) on 132 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Deven Thompkins’ 1,589 receiving yards (122.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 96 receptions and nine touchdowns.
- Brandon Bowling has reeled in 52 passes for 784 yards (60.3 yards per game) and nine touchdowns this year.
- Derek Wright’s 45 receptions this season have resulted in 756 yards (58.2 ypg) and 11 touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.