The Liberty Flames are strong favorites (-9.5) in this year’s LendingTree Bowl, where they will meet the Eastern Michigan Eagles. The game kicks off at 5:45 PM ET from Hancock Whitney Stadium in Mobile, Alabama. The over/under is set at 58.5 in the outing.
Liberty vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Liberty vs. Eastern Michigan Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Liberty vs. Eastern Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Liberty has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall over its past three games.
- Liberty has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Flames average total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 58.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three games, Eastern Michigan has not gone over the total.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 5.2 points greater than the 58.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Liberty vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread five times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Flames have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Liberty games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Flames are 4-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Liberty has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Flames a 0.0% chance to win.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-6-0).
- The Eagles have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, five of Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Eagles have won three of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Eastern Michigan has a record of 4-4, a 54.5% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of or more by bookmakers this season.
Liberty vs. Eastern Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Liberty and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 58.5 points four times.
- This season, six games Eastern Michigan played finished with a combined score higher than 58.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 58.5 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (31.8 points per game) and the Eagles (31 points per game).
- The 49.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are nine fewer than the 58.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 56.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 58.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (58.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (58.3 points) this season.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Malik Willis has been a dual threat to lead Liberty in both passing and rushing. He has 2,626 passing yards (218.8 ypg), completing 61.6% of his passes and throwing 24 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 820 yards (68.3 ypg) on 189 carries with 11 rushing touchdowns.
- This season Joshua Mack has piled up 453 yards (37.8 per game) on 109 carries with three touchdowns.
- Demario Douglas’ 684 receiving yards (57 yards per game) lead the team. He has 49 receptions with five touchdowns.
- CJ Daniels has recorded 590 receiving yards (49.2 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, hauling in 36 passes this year.
- Kevin Shaa’s 25 grabs have netted him 422 yards (35.2 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Ben Bryant leads Eastern Michigan with 2,921 passing yards (243.4 ypg) on 256-of-372 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Jawon Hamilton has carried the ball 101 times for a team-high 623 yards (51.9 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Darius Boone Jr. has piled up 400 yards (33.3 per game) on 108 carries with six touchdowns.
- Hassan Beydoun’s 929 receiving yards (77.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 86 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Dylan Drummond has recorded 653 receiving yards (54.4 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 58 passes this year.
- Tanner Knue’s 28 catches are good enough for 307 yards (25.6 ypg) and one touchdown.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.