The bookmakers think the New Mexico Bowl between the Fresno State Bulldogs and UTEP Miners will be lopsided, with the Bulldogs expected to win by double digits (currently -11.5). The action kicks off at 2:15 PM ET on December 18, 2021 from Dreamstyle Stadium in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The over/under is set at 51 in the outing.
Fresno State vs. UTEP Predictions
Fresno State vs. UTEP Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Fresno State vs. UTEP: Last 3 Games
- Fresno State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- Fresno State’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Bulldogs total over the last three games is 3.8 points more than the 51 total given for this matchup.
- In its past three games, UTEP has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- UTEP has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Miners total over the last three games is 0.2 points fewer than the 51 over/under given for this matchup.
Fresno State vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Fresno State has put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Fresno State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs have been favored on the moneyline nine total times this season. They’ve finished 7-2 in those games.
- Fresno State has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 0.0% chance to win.
- UTEP has covered the spread seven times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Miners are winless against the spread when they are 11.5-point underdogs or more (0-3).
- This season, six of UTEP’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Miners have won two of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, UTEP has won six of its 11 games, or 54.5%, when they’re the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Fresno State vs. UTEP: Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Fresno State’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 51 points.
- There have been five UTEP games that have ended with a combined score over 51 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 51 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (33.6 points per game) and the Miners (25.2 points per game).
- The 45.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.9 fewer than the 51 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 58.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Miners’ games have a total points bet of 52 points this season, one point more than the over/under for this contest.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jake Haener leads Fresno State with 3,810 passing yards (317.5 ypg) on 303-of-449 passing with 32 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Ronnie Rivers, has carried the ball 162 times for 788 yards (65.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 34 passes for 364 yards (30.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Jordan Mims has rushed for 545 yards (45.4 per game) on 98 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching 20 passes for 253 yards (21.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jalen Cropper’s 827 receiving yards (68.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 76 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly has collected 768 receiving yards (64 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 50 passes this year.
- Keric Wheatfall has hauled in 36 catches for 582 yards (48.5 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
UTEP Players to Watch
- Gavin Hardison leads UTEP with 2,966 passing yards (247.2 ypg) on 186-of-332 passing with 17 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season.
- Ronald Awatt has carried the ball 145 times for a team-high 804 yards (67 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Deion Hankins has collected 420 yards (35 per game) on 114 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing’s 1,330 receiving yards (110.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 67 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Justin Garrett has hauled in 49 passes for 659 yards (54.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Tyrin Smith’s 30 grabs have yielded 509 yards (42.4 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.