In this year’s Cure Bowl, the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers are double-digit favorites (-10.5) over the Northern Illinois Huskies. Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Florida will act as host on December 17, 2021, starting at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 63.5 in the outing.
Coastal Carolina vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Northern Illinois Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Coastal Carolina vs. Northern Illinois: Last 3 Games
- Coastal Carolina has no wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall in its last three contests.
- In Coastal Carolina’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Chanticleers average total over the last three games is 7.3 points fewer than the 63.5 total given for this matchup.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- Northern Illinois has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Huskies and their opponents have combined to score an average of 64.2 combined points in their last three games, 0.7 more than the 63.5 over/under in this matchup.
Coastal Carolina vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Chanticleers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, Coastal Carolina’s games have hit the over four times out of 11 chances.
- The Chanticleers have won eight of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- Coastal Carolina has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Chanticleers a 0.0% chance to win.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread eight times this year (8-4-1).
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Northern Illinois’ games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Huskies have won five of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Northern Illinois has a record of 7-2 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
Coastal Carolina vs. Northern Illinois: Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Coastal Carolina’s 11 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 63.5 points.
- In Northern Illinois’ 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 63.5.
- The over/under for the game of 63.5 is 8.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Chanticleers (40.4 points per game) and the Huskies (31.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 52.7 points per game, 10.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Chanticleers games is five points fewer than the over/under of 63.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (63.5 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (58.3 points) this season.
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 2,558 yards (213.2 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 73% of his passes and collecting 23 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 247 rushing yards (20.6 ypg) on 82 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Shermari Jones has carried the ball 151 times for a team-high 992 yards (82.7 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- This season Braydon Bennett has racked up 517 yards (43.1 per game) on 67 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 20 passes for 248 yards (20.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jaivon Heiligh’s 1,034 receiving yards (86.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 59 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Isaiah Likely has racked up 816 receiving yards (68 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns, reeling in 52 passes this year.
- Kameron Brown has hauled in 33 catches for 567 yards (47.3 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- Rocky Lombardi has thrown for 2,388 yards (183.7 ypg) to lead Northern Illinois, completing 57.9% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 406 rushing yards (31.2 ypg) on 86 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Jevyon Ducker, has carried the ball 194 times for 1,038 yards (79.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Harrison Waylee has rushed for 574 yards (44.2 per game) on 101 carries with four touchdowns.
- Trayvon Rudolph’s 877 receiving yards (67.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 49 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Tyrice Richie has put up a 534-yard season so far (41.1 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 43 passes.
- Cole Tucker’s 35 catches this season have resulted in 488 yards (37.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.