NFC West opponents square off when the Arizona Cardinals (10-2) host the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) on Monday, December 13, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. Arizona is favored by 2.5 points. An over/under of 51.5 is set for the game.
Cardinals vs. Rams Predictions
Cardinals Vs. Rams Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals and Rams: Last Three Games
- Arizona covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Cardinals games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three Cardinals games averaged 8.3 fewer points (43.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Los Angeles is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in its last three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Rams games went over the set total one time.
- The past three Rams games averaged 3.2 fewer points (48.3) than this matchup’s point total.
Cardinals and Rams: Betting Trends
- Arizona has put together a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, six of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals have won five of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, Arizona has a record of 5-2 (71.4%).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this contest.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread five times over 12 games with a set spread.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over six times.
- The Rams won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Los Angeles has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +113 moneyline set for this game.
- This season, three of Arizona’s 12 games have gone over Monday’s total of 51.5 points.
- This season, four of Los Angeles’ games have ended with a score higher than 51.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 51.5 is 5.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (28.6 points per game) and the Rams (28.0 points per game).
- The 41.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.3 fewer than the 51.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Cardinals games is 48.2 points, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this game’s over/under (51.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rams’ games (50.2 points) this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is 13th overall among all players and 12th among all quarterbacks with 208.6 fantasy points (17.4 per game).
- James Conner has collected 167.9 fantasy points this year (14.0 per game), good enough to rank him 30th overall and sixth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, DeAndre Hopkins averages 8.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 99.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 81st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked receiver.
- Christian Kirk is the 94th-ranked fantasy player — and the 33rd-ranked receiver — with 89.6 fantasy points. He averages 7.5 fantasy points per game.
Rams Players to Watch
- So far this season, Matthew Stafford is the sixth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 252.3 fantasy points (21.0 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 202.1 total fantasy points (an average of 16.8 per game), are enough to rank him first among receivers and 17th overall.
- Darrell Henderson’s 130.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 52 fantasy player and No. 15 running back. He averages 10.8 fantasy points per game.
- Van Jefferson is the 88th-ranked fantasy player — and the 29th-ranked receiver — with 92.1 fantasy points (7.7 per game).