The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10) are an underdog by 8.5 points as they look to break a four-game slide in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-4) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. The contest has a point total set at 43.5.
Titans vs. Jaguars Predictions
Titans Vs. Jaguars Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- Tennessee is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 1-2 overall over its past three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Titans games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past three Titans games averaged 0.2 more points (43.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Jacksonville is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall in its past three matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Jaguars games fell short of the set point total.
- The last three Jaguars games averaged 46.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Titans and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans are winless against the spread when they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, seven of Tennessee’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Titans have won three of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Tennessee has played as a moneyline favorite of -454 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Titans have an implied win probability of 81.9%.
- Jacksonville is 4-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over twice.
- This season, the Jaguars have been the underdog 11 times and won two of those games.
- Jacksonville has a record of 1-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +346 or more by bookmakers this season.
- This season, Tennessee games have hit the over on this matchup’s 43.5-point total nine times.
- There have been five Jacksonville games that have finished with a combined score higher than 43.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 43.5 is 3.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (25.3 points per game) and the Jaguars (15.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.9 points per game, 7.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 49.5 over/under in their games this season, 6.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Jaguars’ games this season (47.0 points).
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is the 20th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 16th-best fantasy quarterback with 186.6 fantasy points (15.5 per game).
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has collected 45.7 fantasy points this year (3.8 per game), enough to place him 191st overall and 72nd among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Jeremy McNichols is 227th overall and 64th among running backs after scoring 34.4 fantasy points (averaging 2.9 per game) so far this season.
- MyCole Pruitt is the 241st-ranked fantasy player — and the 34th-ranked tight end — with 31.9 fantasy points. He averages 2.7 fantasy points per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is 37th overall among all players and 24th among all quarterbacks with 148.7 fantasy points (12.4 per game).
- James Robinson has collected total 126.7 fantasy points this year (10.6 per game), which make him the 15th-ranked running back and the 55th-ranked player overall.
- Marvin Jones Jr. averages 6.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 72.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 130th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 41st-ranked receiver.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. is the 183rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 68th-ranked receiver — with 48.2 fantasy points (4.0 per game).