The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3) are favored by 3.5 points as they battle to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Buffalo Bills (7-5) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. This matchup has an over/under of 53.5 points.
Buccaneers vs. Bills Predictions
Buccaneers Vs. Bills Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Bills: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread in each of its past three matchups while going 3-0 overall.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to hit the over one time in those games.
- The past three Buccaneers games averaged 2.3 fewer points (51.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Buffalo is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The Bills’ past three games have ended with an average of 44.7 points scored. That’s 8.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Bills: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tampa Bay have hit the over six times this season.
- The Buccaneers have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 9-3 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter, Tampa Bay has gone 8-2 (80%).
- The Buccaneers have a 63.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Buffalo is 6-5-1 against the spread this year.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Bills won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Buffalo has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (53.5 points) six times this season.
- In Buffalo’s 12 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 53.5.
- The Buccaneers average 31.4 points per game against the Bills’ 28.0, totaling 5.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 53.5.
- The 38.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 14.7 fewer than the 53.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Buccaneers games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 53.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.3 points more than the average over/under in Bills’ games this season (48.2 points).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the top fantasy player overall with 274.0 fantasy points (22.8 per game).
- Leonard Fournette has put up 160.7 fantasy points this year (13.4 per game), enough to place him 30th overall and sixth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Mike Evans’ 140.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 43 fantasy player and No. 6 receiver. He averages 11.7 fantasy points per game.
- Chris Godwin’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 51st overall and ninth among receivers with 129.0 points (10.8 per game).
Bills Players to Watch
- So far this season, Josh Allen is the third-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy quarterback with 270.8 fantasy points (22.6 per game).
- Stefon Diggs’ 131.8 total fantasy points (an average of 11.0 per game), are enough to rank him eighth among receivers and 49th overall.
- Dawson Knox’s 86.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 97 fantasy player and No. 4 tight end. He averages 7.2 fantasy points per game.
- Emmanuel Sanders is the 98th-ranked fantasy player — and the 34th-ranked receiver — with 85.2 fantasy points (7.1 per game).