The Houston Texans (2-10) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks (4-8) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 as an 8.5-point underdog. The over/under is set at 41 for the outing.
Seahawks vs. Texans Predictions
Seahawks Vs. Texans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks and Texans: Last Three Games
- Seattle is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The Seahawks’ past three outings have ended with an average of 45.3 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Houston is 1-2-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Texans games did not go over the set point total.
- The last three Texans games averaged 45.0 total points, 4.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Seahawks and Texans: Betting Trends
- Seattle is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Seahawks have been favored on the moneyline six total times this season. They’ve gone 2-4 in those games.
- Seattle has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -394 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Seahawks’ implied win probability is 79.8%.
- Houston has covered the spread five times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Texans have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over four times this year.
- The Texans have won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has a record of 1-7 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +307 on the moneyline.
- Seven Seattle games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 41 points.
- Four of Houston’s games finished with a combined score higher than 41 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 41 is 7.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Seahawks (19.9 points per game) and the Texans (13.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.7 fewer points than the 47.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- On average, the Seahawks have seen a 48.0 over/under in their games this season, 7.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Texans’ games (45.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (41 points).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson is the No. 36 fantasy player overall and the No. 23 fantasy quarterback with 149.0 points (averaging 12.4 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf’s 119.0 total fantasy points (an average of 9.9 per game), are enough to place him 62nd overall and 15th among receivers.
- Tyler Lockett is 72nd overall and 19th among receivers after scoring 112.1 fantasy points (averaging 9.3 per game) so far this season.
- Alex Collins is working on the 159th-ranked fantasy season (51st among running backs) with 58.1 fantasy points, averaging 4.8 per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Brandin Cooks is the No. 86 fantasy player overall and the No. 27 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 94.3 points and is averaging 7.9 per game.
- Tyrod Taylor’s 81.7 total fantasy points (an average of 6.8 per game), are good enough to place him 32nd among quarterbacks and 105th overall.
- Davis Mills is 34th among quarterbacks and 128th overall after scoring 72.1 fantasy points (averaging 6.0 per game) so far this season.
- David Johnson has put together the 199th-ranked fantasy season (60th among running backs) with 43.0 fantasy points, averaging 3.6 per game.