The San Francisco 49ers (6-6) are only 1.5-point favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals (7-5) on Sunday, December 12, 2021. The over/under is 48.5.
49ers vs. Bengals Predictions
49ers Vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Bengals: Last Three Games
- San Francisco is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The 49ers’ past three games have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Cincinnati covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last three Bengals games averaged 48.0 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
49ers and Bengals: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over seven times this season.
- The 49ers are 5-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -121 or shorter, San Francisco has a 5-5 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the 49ers’ implied win probability is 54.8%.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 6-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Bengals have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Bengals have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won three of those games.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +102 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 48.5 points six times.
- There have been six Cincinnati games that have ended with a combined score over 48.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 48.5 is 4.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (25.3 points per game) and the Bengals (27.6 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.0 fewer points than the 45.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- On average, the over/under in 49ers games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 48.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (48.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (46.4 points) this season.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the No. 23 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy receiver with 176.9 points (averaging 14.7 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has put up 167.6 fantasy points this year (14.0 per game), good enough to place him 28th overall and 21st among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Elijah Mitchell’s 118.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 65 fantasy player and No. 19 running back. He averages 9.9 fantasy points per game.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 96th overall and third among tight ends with 88.0 points (7.3 per game).
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is the 14th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 13th-best fantasy quarterback with 206.3 fantasy points (17.2 per game).
- Joe Mixon has collected 199.0 fantasy points this year (16.6 per game), enough to place him third among running backs and 18th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 143.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 39 fantasy player and No. 5 receiver. He averages 11.9 fantasy points per game.
- Tee Higgins is the 90th-ranked fantasy player — and the 31st-ranked receiver — with 91.8 fantasy points (7.7 per game).