The Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) take a five-game winning streak into a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is favored by 9.5 points. The over/under is set at 48.
Chiefs vs. Raiders Predictions
Chiefs Vs. Raiders Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Raiders: Last Three Games
- Kansas City covered the spread in its last three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Chiefs games went over the set total one time.
- The Chiefs’ past three outings have ended with an average of 51.8 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Las Vegas covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Raiders and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The past three Raiders games averaged 1.5 more points (49.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
Chiefs and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has compiled a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are winless against the spread when they are 9.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Chiefs have put together an 8-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite of -458 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Chiefs have an implied moneyline win probability of 82.1% in this game.
- Las Vegas is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of Las Vegas’ games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Raiders have been the underdog seven times and won four of those games.
- Las Vegas has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +349.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (48 points) six times this season.
- This season, six games Las Vegas played finished with a combined score over 48 points.
- The Chiefs average 25.3 points per game against the Raiders’ 22.8, totaling 0.1 points over the game’s point total of 48.
- The 47.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.4 fewer than the 48 total in this contest.
- On average, the Chiefs have seen a 53.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (48.4 points).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the No. 7 fantasy player overall and the No. 6 fantasy quarterback with 242.4 points (averaging 20.2 per game).
- Tyreek Hill has collected total 150.8 fantasy points this year (12.6 per game), which make him the 35th-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce averages 9.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 119.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 61st-ranked fantasy player overall and the top-ranked tight end.
- Darrel Williams is the 79th-ranked fantasy player — and the 26th-ranked running back — with 102.0 fantasy points. He averages 8.5 fantasy points per game.
Raiders Players to Watch
- So far this season, Derek Carr is the 16th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 14th-best fantasy quarterback with 202.2 fantasy points (16.9 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has collected 112.8 fantasy points this year (9.4 per game), enough to rank him 23rd among running backs and 71st overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Hunter Renfrow averages 8.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 100.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 80th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 23rd-ranked receiver.
- Darren Waller has put together the 118th-ranked fantasy season (12th among tight ends) with 76.3 fantasy points, averaging 6.4 per game.