NFC North foes meet when the Green Bay Packers (9-3) host the Chicago Bears (4-8) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by 12.5 points. The contest has a 43-point over/under.
Packers vs. Bears Predictions
Packers Vs. Bears Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and Bears: Last Three Games
- Green Bay is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Packers’ past three games have ended with an average of 47.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Chicago is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 1-2 overall in its past three contests.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Bears’ last three outings have ended with an average of 41.7 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Packers and Bears: Betting Trends
- Green Bay has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-2-0).
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Packers have put together a 6-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- Green Bay has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -676 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 87.1%.
- Chicago is 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over four times this year.
- This season, the Bears have been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +472 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (43 points) seven times this season.
- Four of Chicago’s games ended with a combined score over 43 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 40.4 points per game, 2.6 points fewer than the total of 43 for this matchup.
- The 44.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.1 more than the 43 total in this contest.
- The Packers have seen a 48.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bears’ games have a total points bet of 43.3 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is the 10th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy quarterback with 224.3 fantasy points (18.7 per game).
- Davante Adams has put up total 138.3 fantasy points this year (11.5 per game), which make him the 44th-ranked player overall and the seventh-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Aaron Jones averages 10.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 126.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 56th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 16th-ranked running back.
- A.J. Dillon is working on the 78th-ranked fantasy season (25th among running backs) with 102.4 fantasy points, averaging 8.5 per game.
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Darnell Mooney is 82nd overall among all players and 25th among all receivers with 98.8 fantasy points (8.2 per game).
- David Montgomery’s 96.0 total fantasy points (an average of 8.0 per game), are good enough to rank him 27th among running backs and 83rd overall.
- Justin Fields’ 91.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 91 fantasy player and No. 30 quarterback. He averages 7.6 fantasy points per game.
- Andy Dalton has put together the 158th-ranked fantasy season (36th among quarterbacks) with 58.2 fantasy points, averaging 4.8 per game.