The Denver Broncos (6-6) are double-digit favorites (-10) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 against the Detroit Lions (1-10-1). The over/under is set at 42 for the outing.
Broncos vs. Lions Predictions
Broncos Vs. Lions Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Broncos and Lions: Last Three Games
- Denver covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Broncos and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The Broncos’ last three games have ended with an average of 46.0 points scored. That’s 4.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Detroit has covered the spread in each of its past three games while going 1-2 overall.
- The final combined score of the past three Lions games went over the set total once.
- The last three Lions games averaged 43.7 total points, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Broncos and Lions: Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Broncos have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over twice this season.
- The Broncos have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve gone 4-4 in those games.
- Denver has played as a moneyline favorite of -441 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 81.5% in this matchup.
- Detroit has covered the spread eight times this year (8-4-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 10 points or more, the Lions have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- This season, the Lions have won one out of the 12 games, or 8.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has been at least a +334 moneyline underdog three times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (42 points) four times this season.
- In Detroit’s 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 42.
- Together, the two teams combine for 36.7 points per game, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 42 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 2.5 fewer points than the 44.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 44.0 points, 2.0 more than the over/under of 42 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (46.0 points).
Broncos Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater is the No. 21 fantasy player overall and the No. 17 fantasy quarterback with 182.6 points (averaging 15.2 per game).
- Javonte Williams has recorded 115.9 fantasy points this year (9.7 per game), good enough to place him 67th overall and 20th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Melvin Gordon III’s 115.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 68 fantasy player and No. 21 running back. He averages 9.6 fantasy points per game.
- Tim Patrick is the 108th-ranked fantasy player — and the 36th-ranked receiver — with 79.8 fantasy points. He averages 6.7 fantasy points per game.
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is 38th overall among all players and 25th among all quarterbacks with 144.7 fantasy points (12.1 per game).
- D’Andre Swift has put up 132.4 fantasy points this year (11.0 per game), good enough to place him 13th among running backs and 47th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 82.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 103 fantasy player and No. 6 tight end. He averages 6.9 fantasy points per game.
- Jamaal Williams has put together the 135th-ranked fantasy season (43rd among running backs) with 70.5 fantasy points, averaging 5.9 per game.