The Washington Football Team (6-6) are an underdog by 4.5 points as they aim to keep their four-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (8-4) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at FedExField. The point total is set at 48 for the outing.
Cowboys vs. Washington Predictions
Cowboys Vs. Washington Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and Washington: Last Three Games
- Dallas covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The Cowboys’ past three outings have ended with an average of 50.5 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Washington covered the spread in its past three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Football Team and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The Football Team’s last three games have ended with an average of 45.7 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Cowboys and Washington: Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-3-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Cowboys are 6-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Dallas is 4-2 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -204 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cowboys a 67.1% chance to win.
- Washington has gone 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Football Team have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Football Team have been underdogs in nine games this season and won four (44.4%) of those contests.
- Washington is 1-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +170 or more on the moneyline.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (48 points) six times this season.
- This season, six of Washington’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 48 points.
- The point total for the game of 48 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (29.4 points per game) and the Football Team (20.5 points per game).
- The 47.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.9 fewer than the 48 total in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 51.6 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Football Team games have an over/under of 46.4 points this season, 1.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 10th-best fantasy quarterback with 215.9 fantasy points (18.0 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has totaled 159.7 fantasy points this year (13.3 per game), enough to place him 31st overall and seventh among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, CeeDee Lamb averages 10.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 125.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 58th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 13th-ranked receiver.
- Tony Pollard is the 76th-ranked fantasy player — and the 24th-ranked running back — with 104.1 fantasy points. He averages 8.7 fantasy points per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taylor Heinicke is the 19th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 15th-best fantasy quarterback with 195.1 fantasy points (16.3 per game).
- Antonio Gibson has collected 141.6 fantasy points this year (11.8 per game), enough to place him 10th among running backs and 41st overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Terry McLaurin’s 112.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 73 fantasy player and No. 20 receiver. He averages 9.3 fantasy points per game.
- J.D. McKissic is the 99th-ranked fantasy player — and the 31st-ranked running back — with 84.9 fantasy points (7.1 per game).