The Baltimore Ravens (8-4) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs in a road AFC North matchup with the Cleveland Browns (6-6) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The total for this game has been set at 43 points.
Browns vs. Ravens Predictions
Browns Vs. Ravens Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns and Ravens: Last Three Games
- Cleveland has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 1-2 overall over its last three games.
- The Browns and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The past three Browns games averaged 1.5 more points (44.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Baltimore is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Ravens and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Ravens games averaged 0.8 more points (43.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Browns and Ravens: Betting Trends
- Cleveland has put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Browns have been the moneyline favorite seven total times this season. They’ve finished 5-2 in those games.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record (winning 60% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -138 or shorter.
- The Browns have a 58.0% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has registered a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of Baltimore’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Baltimore has played as an underdog of +116 or more once this season and won that game.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (43 points) six times this season.
- This season, five of Baltimore’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 43 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.7 points per game, 1.7 points more than the over/under of 43 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 1.0 fewer point than the 44 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Browns have seen a 46.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Ravens’ games have a total points bet of 47.5 points this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield is 40th overall among all players and 26th among all quarterbacks with 142.9 fantasy points (11.9 per game).
- Nick Chubb has collected total 137.3 fantasy points this year (11.4 per game), which make him the 45th-ranked player overall and the 11th-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Kareem Hunt averages 7.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 88.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 95th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 30th-ranked running back.
- D’Ernest Johnson is working on the 169th-ranked fantasy season (55th among running backs) with 53.4 fantasy points, averaging 4.5 per game.
Ravens Players to Watch
- So far this season, Lamar Jackson is the eighth-best fantasy player overall this season and the seventh-best fantasy quarterback with 238.8 fantasy points (19.9 per game).
- Marquise Brown has put up total 119.0 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), which make him the 15th-ranked receiver and the 62nd-ranked player overall.
- Mark Andrews’ 111.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 74 fantasy player and No. 2 tight end. He averages 9.3 fantasy points per game.
- Devonta Freeman’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 32nd among running backs and 100th overall with 84.6 points (7.1 per game).