The New England Patriots (8-4) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs as they aim to extend their six-game winning streak in a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (7-4) on Monday, December 6, 2021 at Highmark Stadium. The total for this matchup has been set at 41.5 points.
Bills vs. Patriots Predictions
Bills Vs. Patriots Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills and Patriots: Last Three Games
- Buffalo is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its last three matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Bills games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Bills’ past three games have ended with an average of 47.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- New England covered the spread in its last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Patriots’ last three outings have ended with an average of 44.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Bills and Patriots: Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 6-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Bills have gone 5-4-1 against the spread.
- This season, five of Buffalo’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bills have won 60% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-4).
- Buffalo has gone 6-4 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter (60%).
- The Bills have a 58.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New England has covered the spread eight times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of New England’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Patriots have won one out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New England is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +119 or more on the moneyline.
- Buffalo and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (41.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, six games New England played finished with a combined score over 41.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 57.6 points per game, 16.1 points more than the total of 41.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 32.3 points per game, 9.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bills have seen a 49 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Patriots’ games have a total points bet of 44.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the top fantasy player overall with 259.1 fantasy points (23.6 per game).
- Stefon Diggs has put up 126.7 fantasy points this year (11.5 per game), enough to place him 47th overall and ninth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dawson Knox is 92nd overall and third among tight ends after scoring 85.5 fantasy points (averaging 7.8 per game) so far this season.
- Emmanuel Sanders’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 94th overall and 31st among receivers with 83 points (7.5 per game).
Patriots Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mac Jones is the No. 25 fantasy player overall and the No. 19 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 169.1 points and is averaging 14.1 per game.
- Damien Harris has put up 116.7 fantasy points this year (9.7 per game), enough to place him 18th among running backs and 57th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Kendrick Bourne is 20th among receivers and 73rd overall after scoring 103.1 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- Hunter Henry’s fantasy season so far has him ranked fifth among tight ends and 97th overall with 81.4 points (6.8 per game).