The San Francisco 49ers (6-5) are favored by 3.5 points as they battle to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (3-8) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Lumen Field. The over/under is 45.5.
49ers vs. Seahawks Predictions
49ers Vs. Seahawks Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Seahawks: Last Three Games
- San Francisco is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the last three 49ers games went over the set total one time.
- The 49ers’ past three outings have ended with an average of 48.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Seattle is winless against the spread over its past three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those contest.
- In all of those games, the final combined score fell short of the set total.
- The past three Seahawks games averaged 1.3 more points (46.8) than this matchup’s point total.
49ers and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers have a 5-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- San Francisco is 4-3 (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the 49ers’ implied win probability is 63.5%.
- Seattle has covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Seahawks have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over once.
- The Seahawks have won one of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Seattle has been at least a +147 moneyline underdog two times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- This season, San Francisco games have gone over this matchup’s 45.5-point over/under seven times.
- This season, three games Seattle played finished with a combined score higher than 45.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 45.5 is 1.0 point more than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (25.5 points per game) and the Seahawks (19.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.5 fewer points than the 43 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The 49ers have seen a 47.0 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Seahawks’ games this season (48.4 points).
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the No. 22 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy receiver with 176.9 points (averaging 16.1 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has recorded 151.7 fantasy points this year (13.8 per game), good enough to place him 28th overall and 21st among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Elijah Mitchell averages 9.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 104.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 71st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 21st-ranked running back.
- Brandon Aiyuk is the 142nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 49th-ranked receiver — with 60.5 fantasy points. He averages 5.5 fantasy points per game.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- So far this season, Russell Wilson is the 42nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 25th-best fantasy quarterback with 132.2 fantasy points (12.0 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf has put up total 113.0 fantasy points this year (10.3 per game), which make him the 14th-ranked receiver and the 63rd-ranked player overall.
- Tyler Lockett is 22nd among receivers and 76th overall with 99.3 fantasy points (averaging 9.0 per game) so far this season.
- Alex Collins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 46th among running backs and 149th overall with 58.1 points (5.3 per game).