The Kansas City Chiefs (7-4) are favored by 9.5 points as they attempt to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (6-5) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. An over/under of 47.5 is set for the game.
Chiefs vs. Broncos Predictions
Chiefs Vs. Broncos Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Broncos: Last Three Games
- Kansas City covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Chiefs games exceeded the set total once.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 4.8 more points (52.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Denver is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Broncos and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Broncos games averaged 0.3 fewer points (47.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
Chiefs and Broncos: Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are winless against the spread when they are 9.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, Kansas City’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Chiefs have compiled a 7-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.6% of those games).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite of -440 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Chiefs an 81.5% chance to win.
- Denver has compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Broncos are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Denver’s games have hit the over twice.
- This season, the Broncos have been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- Denver has played as an underdog of +339 or more once this season and won that game.
- This season, six of Kansas City’s 11 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 47.5 points.
- This season, just one Denver game has ended with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 47.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.2 points per game, 1.3 points fewer than the point total of 47.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 40.5 points per game, 7.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Chiefs games is 54.0 points, 6.5 more than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points more than the average over/under in Broncos’ games this season (43.8 points).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the sixth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 229.8 fantasy points (20.9 per game).
- Tyreek Hill has recorded 148.6 fantasy points this year (13.5 per game), good enough to place him 30th overall and third among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce’s 116.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 58 fantasy player and No. 1 tight end. He averages 10.6 fantasy points per game.
- Darrel Williams’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 80th overall and 26th among running backs with 94.0 points (8.5 per game).
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Teddy Bridgewater is 23rd overall among all players and 17th among all quarterbacks with 170.6 fantasy points (15.5 per game).
- Melvin Gordon III has put up total 115.1 fantasy points this year (10.5 per game), which make him the 19th-ranked running back and the 60th-ranked player overall.
- Javonte Williams is 27th among running backs and 82nd overall with 92.1 fantasy points (averaging 8.4 per game) so far this season.
- Tim Patrick’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 35th among receivers and 102nd overall with 78.9 points (7.2 per game).