The Atlanta Falcons (5-6) are 11-point underdogs in a home NFC South matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-3) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. A total of 50.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Predictions
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Falcons: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Buccaneers games went over the set total once.
- The last three Buccaneers games averaged 51.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Atlanta is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- In all of those games, the final combined score was under the set total.
- The Falcons’ past three outings have ended with an average of 49.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Falcons: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Buccaneers have an 8-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -544 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- The Buccaneers have an 84.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Atlanta has covered the spread five times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Falcons have not covered the spread when they are at least 11-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Falcons have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +402 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, six of Tampa Bay’s 11 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- This season, four games Atlanta played finished with a combined score over 50.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.6 points per game, 0.9 points fewer than the total of 50.5 for this game.
- The 50.5 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Buccaneers games is 50.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 50.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (47.8 points).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the fifth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fourth-best fantasy quarterback with 245.4 fantasy points (22.3 per game).
- Leonard Fournette has recorded 145.5 fantasy points this year (13.2 per game), good enough to rank him 32nd overall and eighth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Mike Evans’ 130.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 44 fantasy player and No. 7 receiver. He averages 11.9 fantasy points per game.
- Chris Godwin is working on the 60th-ranked fantasy season (11th among receivers) with 113.8 fantasy points, averaging 10.3 per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Matt Ryan is the No. 26 fantasy player overall and the No. 20 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 157.0 points and is averaging 14.3 per game.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has collected total 145.1 fantasy points this year (13.2 per game), which make him the ninth-ranked running back and the 33rd-ranked player overall.
- Kyle Pitts averages 6.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 72.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 110th-ranked fantasy player overall and the eighth-ranked tight end.
- Mike Davis is the 152nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 48th-ranked running back — with 56.6 fantasy points (5.1 per game).