Oddsmakers give the Philadelphia Eagles (5-7) the advantage on Sunday, December 5, 2021 against the New York Jets (3-8). Philadelphia is favored by 6.5 points. A total of 45 points has been set for this game.
Eagles vs. Jets Predictions
Eagles Vs. Jets Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles and Jets: Last Three Games
- Philadelphia is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its past three games.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Eagles’ past three outings have ended with an average of 43.8 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- New York is 1-2-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Jets and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Jets’ last three games have ended with an average of 45.8 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Eagles and Jets: Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over six times this season.
- The Eagles have won two of the three games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -290 or shorter.
- The Eagles have a 74.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has covered the spread three times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Jets have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This year, six of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Jets have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- New York has entered five games this season as the underdog by +232 or more and is 1-4 in those contests.
- This season, Philadelphia games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 45-point over/under seven times.
- This season, six games New York played finished with a combined score over 45 points.
- The Eagles average 25.3 points per game against the Jets’ 18.1, amounting to 1.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 45.
- These two teams surrender a combined 53.2 points per game, 8.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 48.3 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 45 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (45 points) and the average total points bet in Jets’ games (44.3 points) this season.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is the No. 2 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy quarterback with 254.9 points (averaging 21.2 per game).
- Devonta Smith’s 90.6 total fantasy points (an average of 7.6 per game), are enough to place him 83rd overall and 24th among receivers.
- Kenneth Gainwell is 136th overall and 42nd among running backs after scoring 62.0 fantasy points (averaging 5.2 per game) so far this season.
- Dallas Goedert’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 140th overall and 14th among tight ends with 61.1 points (5.1 per game).
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Elijah Moore is the No. 97 fantasy player overall and the No. 33 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 80.6 points and is averaging 7.3 per game.
- Corey Davis has totaled 69.7 fantasy points this year (6.3 per game), enough to place him 43rd among receivers and 122nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Zach Wilson is 35th among quarterbacks and 132nd overall with 63.0 fantasy points (averaging 5.7 per game) so far this season.
- Ty Johnson has put together the 138th-ranked fantasy season (43rd among running backs) with 61.7 fantasy points, averaging 5.6 per game.