The Miami Dolphins (5-7) are favored by 4 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the New York Giants (4-7) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium. A total of 40.5 points has been set for this game.
Dolphins vs. Giants Predictions
Dolphins Vs. Giants Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins and Giants: Last Three Games
- Miami is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Dolphins games averaged 3.3 more points (43.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New York is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Giants games fell short of the set point total.
- The past three Giants games averaged 6.7 more points (47.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
Dolphins and Giants: Betting Trends
- Miami has compiled a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Dolphins have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Dolphins have compiled a 2-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Miami has played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Dolphins have an implied moneyline win probability of 66.7% in this contest.
- New York is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Giants are 4-3 against the spread.
- This year, New York’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won four (40%) of those contests.
- This season, New York has won one of its six games when they’re the underdog by at least +168 on the moneyline.
- Seven Miami games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 40.5 points.
- This season, four of New York’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 40.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 40.5 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (19.5 points per game) and the Giants (18.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 46.3 points per game, 5.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dolphins have seen a 45.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.0 points separates the average total points bet in Giants’ games (46.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (40.5 points).
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa is 53rd overall among all players and 28th among all quarterbacks with 122.8 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
- Myles Gaskin has totaled 109.4 fantasy points this year (9.1 per game), enough to rank him 67th overall and 20th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Jaylen Waddle averages 8.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 104.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 70th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 19th-ranked receiver.
- Jacoby Brissett is the 110th-ranked fantasy player — and the 33rd-ranked quarterback — with 72.1 fantasy points. He averages 6.0 fantasy points per game.
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Daniel Jones is the No. 24 fantasy player overall and the No. 18 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 170.5 points and is averaging 15.5 per game.
- Devontae Booker has collected total 70.3 fantasy points this year (6.4 per game), which make him the 36th-ranked running back and the 120th-ranked player overall.
- Saquon Barkley is 44th among running backs and 139th overall with 61.4 fantasy points (averaging 5.6 per game) so far this season.
- Kadarius Toney has put together the 196th-ranked fantasy season (72nd among receivers) with 40.6 fantasy points, averaging 3.7 per game.