The Los Angeles Rams (7-4) hit the field as large, 12.5-point favorites against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. Both teams are on three-game losing streaks. The total is 48 points for this matchup.
Rams vs. Jaguars Predictions
Rams Vs. Jaguars Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is winless against the spread over its last three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Rams games averaged 50.3 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Jacksonville is 1-2-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall over its last three matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Jaguars games fell short of the set point total.
- The last three Jaguars games averaged 46.5 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
Rams and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread four times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Rams have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Rams have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-4).
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -703 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Rams an 87.5% chance to win.
- Jacksonville has compiled a 4-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over twice.
- This season, the Jaguars have won two out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Jacksonville has played as an underdog of +489 or more once this season and won that game.
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 48 points seven times.
- This season, three games Jacksonville played finished with a combined score higher than 48 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 42.9 points per game, 5.1 points fewer than the total of 48 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.6 fewer points than the 49.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Rams have seen a 50.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Jaguars games have an over/under of 47.0 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is seventh overall among all players and sixth among all quarterbacks with 228.3 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 183.2 total fantasy points (an average of 16.7 per game), are good enough to place him 18th overall and first among receivers.
- Darrell Henderson is 45th overall and 12th among running backs after scoring 130.0 fantasy points (averaging 11.8 per game) so far this season.
- Van Jefferson’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 95th overall and 32nd among receivers with 82.0 points (7.5 per game).
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is the 35th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy quarterback with 141.9 fantasy points (12.9 per game).
- James Robinson has racked up 125.2 fantasy points this year (11.4 per game), enough to rank him 15th among running backs and 50th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s 70.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 119 fantasy player and No. 41 receiver. He averages 6.4 fantasy points per game.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. is the 184th-ranked fantasy player — and the 66th-ranked receiver — with 45.1 fantasy points (4.1 per game).