The Washington Football Team (5-6) are an underdog by just 2.5 points as they try to keep their three-game winning streak intact in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Allegiant Stadium. The total is 49.5 points for this matchup.
Raiders vs. Washington Predictions
Raiders Vs. Washington Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders and Washington: Last Three Games
- Las Vegas is 1-2-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Raiders games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Raiders’ past three outings have ended with an average of 51.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Washington covered the spread in its last three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Football Team and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Football Team games averaged 46.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Raiders and Washington: Betting Trends
- Las Vegas has put together a record of 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have yet to cover a spread (0-3) when they are at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Las Vegas have hit the over six times this season.
- The Raiders have compiled a 2-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Las Vegas is 1-2 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Raiders a 56.9% chance to win.
- Washington is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Football Team have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over five times this year.
- The Football Team have been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Washington has a record of 2-5 when they’re set as an underdog of +112 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (49.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, four of Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 49.5 points.
- The Raiders average 23.5 points per game against the Football Team’s 20.8, totaling 5.2 points under the game’s over/under of 49.5.
- The 52.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Raiders games is 1.0 points fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points in this contest.
- Football Team games have an over/under of 46.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is 14th overall among all players and 12th among all quarterbacks with 189.9 fantasy points (17.3 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has recorded 97.8 fantasy points this year (8.9 per game), good enough to place him 76th overall and 23rd among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Hunter Renfrow averages 8.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 90.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 85th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 26th-ranked receiver.
- Darren Waller is working on the 103rd-ranked fantasy season (sixth among tight ends) with 76.3 fantasy points, averaging 6.9 per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taylor Heinicke is 19th overall among all players and 15th among all quarterbacks with 180.2 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Antonio Gibson has totaled 124.5 fantasy points this year (11.3 per game), good enough to place him 16th among running backs and 52nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Terry McLaurin is 17th among receivers and 66th overall with 109.8 fantasy points (averaging 10.0 per game) so far this season.
- J.D. McKissic’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 30th among running backs and 93rd overall with 84.9 points (7.7 per game).