The Chicago Bears (4-7) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Arizona Cardinals (9-2) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 as a 7.5-point underdog. The game has an over/under of 43.5 points.
Cardinals vs. Bears Predictions
Cardinals Vs. Bears Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals and Bears: Last Three Games
- Arizona covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The Cardinals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 43.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Chicago covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Bears and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Bears’ past three games have ended with an average of 40.7 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Cardinals and Bears: Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Cardinals have been favored on the moneyline six total times this season. They’ve gone 4-2 in those games.
- Arizona has played as a moneyline favorite of -355 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Cardinals’ implied win probability is 78.0%.
- Chicago is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Bears have won one of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has been at least a +276 moneyline underdog three times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 43.5 points eight times this season.
- Three of Chicago’s games ended with a combined score over 43.5 points this season.
- The Cardinals average 28.2 points per game against the Bears’ 16.3, amounting to 1.0 point over the contest’s over/under of 43.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 41.5 points per game, 2.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cardinals have seen a 48.7 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (43.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bears’ games (43.3 points) this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is the 20th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 16th-best fantasy quarterback with 177.7 fantasy points (16.2 per game).
- James Conner has put up 150.8 fantasy points this year (13.7 per game), good enough to place him 29th overall and sixth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, DeAndre Hopkins’ 90.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 83 fantasy player and No. 24 receiver. He averages 8.2 fantasy points per game.
- Christian Kirk’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 88th overall and 28th among receivers with 89.2 points (8.1 per game).
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Darnell Mooney is 77th overall among all players and 23rd among all receivers with 96.1 fantasy points (8.7 per game).
- Justin Fields’ 91.5 total fantasy points (an average of 8.3 per game), are good enough to place him 30th among quarterbacks and 81st overall.
- David Montgomery averages 6.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 75.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 105th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 31st-ranked running back.
- Khalil Herbert’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 55th among running backs and 174th overall with 47.7 points (4.3 per game).