The New Orleans Saints (5-6) will battle to break their four-game losing streak as they are 4.5-point underdogs against the Dallas Cowboys (7-4) on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The over/under is 47.5 for this game.
Cowboys Vs. Saints Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and Saints: Last Three Games
- Dallas is 1-2-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The Cowboys’ last three outings have ended with an average of 53.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- New Orleans is 1-2-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall in its past three matchups.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Saints’ past three outings have ended with an average of 43.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Cowboys and Saints: Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread eight times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Cowboys have won five of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -210 or shorter, Dallas has gone 2-2 (50%).
- The Cowboys have a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New Orleans has covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Saints have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over six times this year.
- The Saints have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- New Orleans has played as an underdog of +173 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Dallas games have hit the over on this game’s 47.5-point total six times.
- There have been five New Orleans games that have ended with a combined score over 47.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 53 points per game, 5.5 points more than the over/under of 47.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 45.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 52.1 points, 4.6 more than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.3 points more than the average over/under in Saints’ games this season (44.2 points).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is the No. 11 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy quarterback with 204.7 points (averaging 18.6 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott’s 155.0 total fantasy points (an average of 14.1 per game), are enough to rank him 27th overall and fifth among running backs.
- So far this season, CeeDee Lamb averages 10.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 113.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 60th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 13th-ranked receiver.
- Tony Pollard is the 81st-ranked fantasy player — and the 27th-ranked running back — with 90.7 fantasy points. He averages 8.2 fantasy points per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Alvin Kamara is the No. 48 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy running back. He’s scored 126.0 points and is averaging 11.5 per game.
- Trevor Siemian has recorded total 79.4 fantasy points this year (7.2 per game), which make him the 32nd-ranked quarterback and the 99th-ranked player overall.
- Marquez Callaway’s 75.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 105 fantasy player and No. 36 receiver. He averages 6.9 fantasy points per game.
- Mark Ingram II has put together the 106th-ranked fantasy season ( among nulls) with 75.5 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.