The top team in the AFC East, the New England Patriots (7-4), are touchdown favorites against the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (8-3) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Gillette Stadium. An over/under of 43.5 is set for the game.
Patriots Vs. Titans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Patriots and Titans: Last Three Games
- New England has covered the spread in each of its past three matchups while going 3-0 overall.
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The Patriots’ past three outings have ended with an average of 44.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Tennessee covered the spread once in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Titans games surpassed the set total once.
- The past three Titans games averaged 3.7 more points (47.2) than this matchup’s point total.
Patriots and Titans: Betting Trends
- New England has put together a record of 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- New England games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Patriots have compiled a 6-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- New England has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -301 or shorter.
- The Patriots have an implied moneyline win probability of 75.1% in this game.
- Tennessee has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Titans have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Titans have been listed as the underdog five times this season, yet they have won all of those games.
- Tennessee has played as an underdog of +239 or more once this season and won that game.
- New England and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (43.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, eight games Tennessee played finished with a combined score over 43.5 points.
- The Patriots average 27.3 points per game against the Titans’ 26.5, totaling 10.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 43.5.
- The 39.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.3 fewer than the 43.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Patriots have seen a 45.0 over/under in their games this season, 1.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Titans’ games have a total points bet of 50.1 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Patriots Players to Watch
- Mac Jones is the 27th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 19th-best fantasy quarterback with 147.6 fantasy points (13.4 per game).
- Damien Harris has put up 105.5 fantasy points this year (9.6 per game), good enough to place him 64th overall and 19th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Kendrick Bourne’s 85.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 83 fantasy player and No. 26 receiver. He averages 7.7 fantasy points per game.
- Hunter Henry is the 90th-ranked fantasy player — and the third-ranked tight end — with 79.8 fantasy points. He averages 7.3 fantasy points per game.
Titans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ryan Tannehill is 13th overall among all players and 12th among all quarterbacks with 178.4 fantasy points (16.2 per game).
- A.J. Brown has recorded 80.5 fantasy points this year (7.3 per game), good enough to rank him 29th among receivers and 88th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine’s 37.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 200 fantasy player and No. 76 receiver. He averages 3.4 fantasy points per game.
- Jeremy McNichols has put together the 207th-ranked fantasy season (63rd among running backs) with 34.4 fantasy points, averaging 3.1 per game.