Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Los Angeles Rams (7-3) play the Green Bay Packers (8-3) as only 1-point favorites on Sunday, November 28, 2021. This game has an over/under of 47 points.
Rams Vs. Packers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Packers: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is winless against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Rams games exceeded the set total once.
- The Rams’ last three games have ended with an average of 50.3 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Green Bay is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Packers and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Packers games averaged 48.0 total points, 1.0 more point than this matchup’s point total.
Rams and Packers: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 3-6.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Rams have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- Los Angeles is 6-3 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Rams have a 54.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Green Bay has covered the spread nine times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Packers have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Green Bay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Packers have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- This season, Green Bay has won two of its three games when they’re the underdog by at least -100 on the moneyline.
- Seven Los Angeles games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 47 points.
- This season, four of Green Bay’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 47 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.6 points per game, 2.6 points more than the total of 47 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 42.2 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 50.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 47 points for this contest.
- Packers’ games have a total points bet of 48.2 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the eighth-best fantasy player overall this season and the seventh-best fantasy quarterback with 206.4 fantasy points (20.6 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 173.6 total fantasy points (an average of 17.4 per game), are enough to place him 17th overall and first among receivers.
- Darrell Henderson is 46th overall and 13th among running backs with 116.7 fantasy points (averaging 11.7 per game) so far this season.
- Van Jefferson is working on the 118th-ranked fantasy season (39th among receivers) with 66.7 fantasy points, averaging 6.7 per game.
Packers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Aaron Rodgers is the 10th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy quarterback with 198.0 fantasy points (18.0 per game).
- Davante Adams’ 127.9 total fantasy points (an average of 11.6 per game), are good enough to rank him seventh among receivers and 40th overall.
- Aaron Jones is 11th among running backs and 43rd overall with 123.9 fantasy points (averaging 11.3 per game) so far this season.
- A.J. Dillon is the 80th-ranked fantasy player — and the 23rd-ranked running back — with 87.4 fantasy points (7.9 per game).