Oddsmakers project the New York Jets (2-8) to be competitive in their attempt to stop their three-game losing streak, as they are just 2.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Houston Texans (2-8) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at NRG Stadium. The contest has a point total of 44.5.
Texans Vs. Jets Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Texans and Jets: Last Three Games
- Houston is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Texans games went over the set total one time.
- The past three Texans games averaged 1.2 more points (45.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- New York has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 0-3 overall in its last three contests.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last three Jets games averaged 46.0 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Texans and Jets: Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- Games involving Houston have hit the over four times this season.
- This is the first game this season the Texans are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- Houston has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -142 or shorter.
- The Texans have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.7% in this game.
- New York has covered the spread just twice in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Jets are just 2-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New York have hit the over six times this season.
- The Jets have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- New York has entered 10 games this season as the underdog by +120 or more and is 2-8 in those contests.
- Four Houston games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 44.5 points.
- This season, six of New York’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 44.5 points.
- The Texans average 15.0 points per game against the Jets’ 17.8, amounting to 11.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 44.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 14.6 fewer points than the 59.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Texans have seen a 45.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Jets’ games this season (44.3 points).
Texans Players to Watch
- Brandin Cooks is the No. 91 fantasy player overall and the No. 31 fantasy receiver with 78.4 points (averaging 7.8 per game).
- Davis Mills’ 69.1 total fantasy points (an average of 6.9 per game), are good enough to rank him 111th overall and 33rd among quarterbacks.
- So far this season, Tyrod Taylor averages 6.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 65.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 121st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 34th-ranked quarterback.
- David Johnson’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 198th overall and 60th among running backs with 37.5 points (3.8 per game).
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Michael Carter is 68th overall among all players and 20th among all running backs with 95.8 fantasy points (9.6 per game).
- Elijah Moore’s 75.3 total fantasy points (an average of 7.5 per game), are enough to place him 34th among receivers and 97th overall.
- Corey Davis averages 7.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 69.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 109th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 38th-ranked receiver.
- Ty Johnson has put together the 135th-ranked fantasy season (43rd among running backs) with 57.5 fantasy points, averaging 5.8 per game.