The Miami Dolphins (4-7) take a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (5-6) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium. Carolina is only a 2-point favorite in the game. A 42-point over/under is set for the contest.
Panthers Vs. Dolphins Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Panthers and Dolphins: Last Three Games
- Carolina is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in its past three matchups.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past three Panthers games averaged 42.0 points, equal to this matchup’s over/under.
- Miami covered the spread in its past three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Dolphins games did not go over the set point total.
- The last three Dolphins games averaged 45.2 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Panthers and Dolphins: Betting Trends
- Carolina has covered the spread five times this season (5-6-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, Carolina’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Panthers have been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve finished 2-3 in those games.
- Carolina has a record of 2-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter (40%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied win probability of 56.3%.
- Miami has compiled a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Dolphins have gone 3-2-1 against the spread.
- This year, four of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Dolphins have been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- Miami has a record of 2-4 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- This season, Carolina and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 42 points four times.
- Five of Miami’s games ended with a combined score higher than 42 points this season.
- The Panthers average 20.5 points per game against the Dolphins’ 18.3, totaling 3.2 points under the matchup’s over/under of 42.
- This matchup’s total is 2.5 fewer points than the 44.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 44.6 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 42 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Dolphins’ games this season (45.9 points).
Panthers Players to Watch
- D.J. Moore is the 66th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy receiver with 100.6 fantasy points (9.1 per game).
- Christian McCaffrey has put up total 87.0 fantasy points this year (7.9 per game), which make him the 81st-ranked player overall and the 24th-ranked running back.
- Chuba Hubbard is 100th overall and 31st among running backs after scoring 73.3 fantasy points (averaging 6.7 per game) so far this season.
- Robby Anderson is working on the 173rd-ranked fantasy season (62nd among receivers) with 45.6 fantasy points, averaging 4.1 per game.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- So far this season, Tua Tagovailoa is 58th overall among all players and 29th among all quarterbacks with 109.6 fantasy points (10.0 per game).
- Myles Gaskin’s 92.2 total fantasy points (an average of 8.4 per game), are good enough to place him 22nd among running backs and 72nd overall.
- Jaylen Waddle is 27th among receivers and 84th overall with 84.5 fantasy points (averaging 7.7 per game) so far this season.
- Jacoby Brissett is the 103rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 31st-ranked quarterback — with 72.1 fantasy points (6.6 per game).