The Baltimore Ravens (7-3) host the Cleveland Browns (6-5) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 in matchup between AFC North opponents at M&T Bank Stadium. Cleveland is a 3.5-point underdog. A total of 47 points has been set for this game.
Ravens Vs. Browns Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens and Browns: Last Three Games
- Baltimore covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting together a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Ravens games exceeded the set total once.
- The Ravens’ last three outings have ended with an average of 45.8 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland is 1-2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last three Browns games averaged 44.7 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Ravens and Browns: Betting Trends
- Baltimore has put together a record of 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are winless against the spread when they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more (0-6).
- This season, five of Baltimore’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Ravens have gone 5-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -186 or shorter, Baltimore has a record of 3-3 (50%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Ravens have an implied win probability of 65.0%.
- Cleveland has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Browns have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- This season, the Browns have been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +156 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Baltimore and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 47 points five times.
- In Cleveland’s 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 47.
- The Ravens average 24.7 points per game against the Browns’ 22.2, amounting to 0.1 points under the game’s point total of 47.
- The 45.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.2 fewer than the 47 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Ravens have seen a 48.0 over/under in their games this season, 1.0 more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- Browns games have an over/under of 46.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson is seventh overall among all players and sixth among all quarterbacks with 211.8 fantasy points (21.2 per game).
- Marquise Brown’s 108.4 total fantasy points (an average of 10.8 per game), are enough to rank him 59th overall and 14th among receivers.
- Mark Andrews is 70th overall and second among tight ends with 93.6 fantasy points (averaging 9.4 per game) so far this season.
- Devonta Freeman’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 124th overall and 39th among running backs with 62.9 points (6.3 per game).
Browns Players to Watch
- So far this season, Nick Chubb is 33rd overall among all players and eighth among all running backs with 133.4 fantasy points (12.1 per game).
- Baker Mayfield has collected total 130.6 fantasy points this year (11.9 per game), which make him the 23rd-ranked quarterback and the 36th-ranked player overall.
- D’Ernest Johnson’s 53.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 149 fantasy player and No. 48 running back. He averages 4.9 fantasy points per game.
- David Njoku has put together the 164th-ranked fantasy season (19th among tight ends) with 49.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.5 per game.