The Atlanta Falcons (4-6) are close favorites (-2) against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-8) on Sunday, November 28, 2021. The contest’s point total is 45.5.
Falcons Vs. Jaguars Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- Atlanta is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past three Falcons games averaged 2.8 more points (48.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Jacksonville is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Jaguars and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Jaguars games averaged 1.8 more points (47.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Falcons and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread four times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Falcons have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter, Atlanta has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Falcons’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- Jacksonville has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Jaguars have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This season, the Jaguars have been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- Jacksonville is 2-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 45.5 points six times.
- There have been three Jacksonville games that have finished with a combined score over 45.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 45.5 is 11.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (17.8 points per game) and the Jaguars (15.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.5 fewer points than the 55 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Falcons have seen a 48.0 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Jaguars’ games have a total points bet of 47.1 points this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan is 28th overall among all players and 20th among all quarterbacks with 146.8 fantasy points (14.7 per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has recorded 119.6 fantasy points this year (12.0 per game), enough to rank him 44th overall and 12th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Kyle Pitts averages 7.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 69.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 110th-ranked fantasy player overall and the eighth-ranked tight end.
- Mike Davis’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 153rd overall and 50th among running backs with 52.5 points (5.3 per game).
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is the 42nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 25th-best fantasy quarterback with 124.8 fantasy points (12.5 per game).
- James Robinson has racked up total 115.7 fantasy points this year (11.6 per game), which make him the 14th-ranked running back and the 48th-ranked player overall.
- Marvin Jones Jr. averages 6.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 66.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 119th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 40th-ranked receiver.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has put together the 182nd-ranked fantasy season (64th among receivers) with 41.8 fantasy points, averaging 4.2 per game.