Oddsmakers expect the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) to see their three-game losing streak continue, as they are touchdown underdogs in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. A 51-point over/under is set for the contest.
Cowboys Vs. Raiders Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and Raiders: Last Three Games
- Dallas is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Cowboys games fell short of the set point total.
- The past three Cowboys games averaged 2.5 more points (53.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Las Vegas is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall in its last three contests.
- The Raiders and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The past three Raiders games averaged 0.8 fewer points (50.2) than this matchup’s point total.
Cowboys and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Dallas is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Cowboys have won 83.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- Dallas is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -309 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have a 75.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Las Vegas has covered the spread four times this year (4-6-0).
- Games involving Las Vegas have hit the over five times this year.
- The Raiders have won three of the six games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Las Vegas has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +247 moneyline set for this game.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (51 points) five times this season.
- This season, five games Las Vegas played finished with a combined score higher than 51 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.6 points per game, 0.6 points more than the over/under of 51 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.6 points per game, 3.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 52.3 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 51 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (51 points) and the average total points bet in Raiders’ games (48.3 points) this season.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is 12th overall among all players and 11th among all quarterbacks with 179.4 fantasy points (17.9 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has racked up 144.1 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), enough to rank him 30th overall and seventh among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, CeeDee Lamb’s 113.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 51 fantasy player and No. 9 receiver. He averages 11.3 fantasy points per game.
- Tony Pollard’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 92nd overall and 28th among running backs with 77.9 points (7.8 per game).
Raiders Players to Watch
- So far this season, Derek Carr is the No. 20 fantasy player overall and the No. 16 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 168.8 points and is averaging 16.9 per game.
- Josh Jacobs’ 80.6 total fantasy points (an average of 8.1 per game), are good enough to rank him 27th among running backs and 87th overall.
- Hunter Renfrow is 32nd among receivers and 93rd overall with 76.9 fantasy points (averaging 7.7 per game) so far this season.
- Darren Waller has put together the 102nd-ranked fantasy season (fifth among tight ends) with 73.0 fantasy points, averaging 7.3 per game.