The New Orleans Saints (5-5) are an underdog by 4.5 points as they look to halt a three-game slide in a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (6-4) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The point total is set at 46.5.
Bills Vs. Saints Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills and Saints: Last Three Games
- Buffalo is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- The Bills and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Bills games averaged 2.3 more points (48.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New Orleans covered the spread once in its past three matchups while putting up a 0-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Saints games has exceeded the set total each time.
- The last three Saints games averaged 42.7 total points, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bills and Saints: Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bills are 3-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Bills have won five of the nine games they were the moneyline favorite this season (55.6%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -212 or shorter, Buffalo has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Bills have a 67.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New Orleans is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, six of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints have won three of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New Orleans has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +173 odds on them winning this game.
- This season, five of Buffalo’s 10 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 46.5 points.
- This season, five games New Orleans played finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.6 points per game, 8.1 points more than the total of 46.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 7.1 fewer points than the 39.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bills games is 49.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Saints’ games this season (44.2 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the No. 2 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy quarterback with 232.4 points (averaging 23.2 per game).
- Stefon Diggs has put up 113.3 fantasy points this year (11.3 per game), enough to rank him 49th overall and eighth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Emmanuel Sanders’ 80.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 89 fantasy player and No. 30 receiver. He averages 8.0 fantasy points per game.
- Zack Moss is the 105th-ranked fantasy player — and the 32nd-ranked running back — with 71.1 fantasy points. He averages 7.1 fantasy points per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Alvin Kamara is 40th overall among all players and 10th among all running backs with 126.0 fantasy points (12.6 per game).
- Mark Ingram II has recorded 75.5 fantasy points this year (6.9 per game), good enough to place him among nulls and 96th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marquez Callaway is 36th among receivers and 101st overall after scoring 73.2 fantasy points (averaging 7.3 per game) so far this season.
- Trevor Siemian is the 106th-ranked fantasy player — and the 32nd-ranked quarterback — with 70.6 fantasy points (7.1 per game).