The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) are double-digit favorites (-11) on Monday, November 22, 2021 against the New York Giants (3-6). The contest has a 49.5-point over/under.
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Giants: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- The final combined score of the past three Buccaneers games exceeded the set total one time.
- The past three Buccaneers games averaged 0.8 fewer points (48.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New York covered the spread in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Giants games fell short of the set point total.
- The past three Giants games averaged two fewer points (47.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Giants: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay has put together a record of 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- Games involving Tampa Bay have hit the over five times this season.
- The Buccaneers have been favored on the moneyline nine total times this season. They’ve finished 6-3 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -544 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Buccaneers have an implied win probability of 84.5%.
- New York has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- New York’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- This season, the Giants have won three out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +397 odds on them winning this game.
- This season, Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 49.5 points six times.
- This season, just two New York games have ended with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 49.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.9 points per game, 1.4 points more than the over/under of 49.5 for this game.
- The 47.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.9 fewer than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Buccaneers have seen a 50.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates this game’s over/under (49.5 points) and the average total points bet in Giants’ games (46.2 points) this season.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy quarterback with 214.9 points (averaging 23.9 per game).
- Mike Evans has collected total 114.6 fantasy points this year (12.7 per game), which make him the 41st-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Leonard Fournette averages 11.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 101 total fantasy points. That makes him the 56th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 17th-ranked running back.
- Chris Godwin is working on the 58th-ranked fantasy season (12th among receivers) with 99.9 fantasy points, averaging 11.1 per game.
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Daniel Jones is the 20th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy quarterback with 147.8 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Devontae Booker has totaled 65.6 fantasy points this year (7.3 per game), good enough to place him 35th among running backs and 107th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Saquon Barkley averages 5.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 50.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 148th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 47th-ranked running back.
- Sterling Shepard has put together the 189th-ranked fantasy season (69th among receivers) with 37.5 fantasy points, averaging 4.2 per game.