The Houston Texans (1-8) bring an eight-game losing streak into a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-2) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 10-point favorite in the game. The game has a point total set at 44.5.
Titans Vs. Texans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Texans: Last Three Games
- Tennessee covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Titans and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The last three Titans games averaged 49.2 total points, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Houston is 1-2-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall in its past three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Texans games surpassed the set total one time.
- The last three Texans games averaged 46.5 total points, 2.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Titans and Texans: Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-3-0).
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Titans have gone 3-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Tennessee has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -465 or shorter.
- The Titans have an implied moneyline win probability of 82.3% in this matchup.
- Houston is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Texans are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over four times this year.
- This season, the Texans have been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +352 or more on the moneyline this season in five such games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (44.5 points) six times this season.
- Four of Houston’s games finished with a combined score higher than 44.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 42 points per game, 2.5 points fewer than the total of 44.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 7.4 fewer points than the 51.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 50.7 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates the average total points bet in Texans’ games (45.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (44.5 points).
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is the 15th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 12th-best fantasy quarterback with 169.2 fantasy points (16.9 per game).
- A.J. Brown has collected 75.7 fantasy points this year (7.6 per game), good enough to rank him 88th overall and 30th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Jeremy McNichols’ 34.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 195 fantasy player and No. 61 running back. He averages 3.4 fantasy points per game.
- MyCole Pruitt is working on the 212th-ranked fantasy season (28th among tight ends) with 30.9 fantasy points, averaging 3.1 per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Brandin Cooks is the No. 85 fantasy player overall and the No. 28 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 76.6 points and is averaging 8.5 per game.
- Davis Mills’ 69.1 total fantasy points (an average of 7.7 per game), are enough to place him 32nd among quarterbacks and 98th overall.
- Tyrod Taylor is 37th among quarterbacks and 165th overall after scoring 46.0 fantasy points (averaging 5.1 per game) so far this season.
- David Johnson has put together the 196th-ranked fantasy season (62nd among running backs) with 34.1 fantasy points, averaging 3.8 per game.