Oddsmakers give the San Francisco 49ers (4-5) the advantage on Sunday, November 21, 2021 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7). San Francisco is favored by 6.5 points. The contest has an over/under of 45 points.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- San Francisco is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three 49ers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 45.0 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- Jacksonville is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Jaguars and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The last three Jaguars games averaged 47.0 total points, 2.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
49ers and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread three times over nine games with a set spread.
- The 49ers have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- San Francisco games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 49ers have won three of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite this season (42.9%).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline favorite of -279 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the 49ers’ implied win probability is 73.6%.
- Jacksonville has gone 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Jaguars have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over twice this year.
- This season, the Jaguars have been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +225 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, San Francisco games have hit the over on this game’s 45-point total six times.
- This season, four of Jacksonville’s games have ended with a score higher than 45 points.
- The 49ers average 24.0 points per game against the Jaguars’ 16.6, totaling 4.4 points under the matchup’s total of 45.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.4 fewer points than the 49.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The 49ers have seen a 46.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Jaguars’ games have a total points bet of 47.2 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the 24th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy receiver with 141.7 fantasy points (15.7 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s 124.8 total fantasy points (an average of 13.9 per game), are good enough to rank him 33rd overall and 22nd among quarterbacks.
- Elijah Mitchell is 78th overall and 23rd among running backs after scoring 81.3 fantasy points (averaging 9.0 per game) so far this season.
- Trey Lance is the 156th-ranked fantasy player — and the 35th-ranked quarterback — with 47.5 fantasy points. He averages 5.3 fantasy points per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is 40th overall among all players and 25th among all quarterbacks with 116.2 fantasy points (12.9 per game).
- James Robinson has collected 105.9 fantasy points this year (11.8 per game), good enough to rank him 15th among running backs and 50th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marvin Jones Jr. averages 6.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 61.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 116th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 40th-ranked receiver.
- Jamal Agnew’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 51st among receivers and 148th overall with 50.0 points (5.6 per game).