The Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) are slight favorites (-2) against the New Orleans Saints (5-4) on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The over/under is set at 43 for the contest.
Eagles Vs. Saints Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles and Saints: Last Three Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past three Eagles games averaged 4.3 more points (47.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New Orleans is 2-1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- The Saints and their opponents have hit the over in all three of those games.
- The past three Saints games averaged 1.8 more points (44.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Eagles and Saints: Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Eagles have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Eagles’ implied win probability is 56.5%.
- New Orleans has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Saints have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total five times this season.
- This season, the Saints have won three out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, New Orleans has won three of its four games when they’re the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- Seven Philadelphia games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 43 points.
- There have been five New Orleans games that have finished with a combined score over 43 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 43 is 7.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (25.7 points per game) and the Saints (24.7 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 42.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Eagles have seen a 49.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates the average total points bet in Saints’ games (44.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (43 points).
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is second overall among all players and second among all quarterbacks with 217.1 fantasy points (21.7 per game).
- Devonta Smith has recorded total 82.3 fantasy points this year (8.2 per game), which make him the 76th-ranked player overall and the 22nd-ranked receiver.
- Kenneth Gainwell is 121st overall and 39th among running backs after scoring 58.8 fantasy points (averaging 5.9 per game) so far this season.
- Dallas Goedert is working on the 128th-ranked fantasy season (13th among tight ends) with 54.9 fantasy points, averaging 5.5 per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Alvin Kamara is the 32nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy running back with 126.0 fantasy points (14.0 per game).
- Mark Ingram II has put up total 66.2 fantasy points this year (6.6 per game), which make him the -ranked null and the 104th-ranked player overall.
- Marquez Callaway’s 64.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 110 fantasy player and No. 38 receiver. He averages 7.2 fantasy points per game.
- Deonte Harris has put together the 134th-ranked fantasy season (46th among receivers) with 53.6 fantasy points, averaging 6.0 per game.