The NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys (7-2) are tight, 2.5-point underdogs against the best team in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs (6-4), on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The game’s over/under is set at 55.5.
Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Cowboys: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is 1-2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three matchups.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The Chiefs’ past three outings have ended with an average of 51.5 points scored. That’s 4.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Dallas covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the last three Cowboys games did not go over the set point total.
- The past three Cowboys games averaged 4.2 fewer points (51.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Chiefs and Cowboys: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Chiefs have an ATS record of 3-7.
- Kansas City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Chiefs have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-4).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, Kansas City has a 6-4 record (winning 60% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 58.3%.
- Dallas has gone 8-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over five times this season.
- The Cowboys have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- Dallas has a record of 2-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +118 on the moneyline.
- Four Kansas City games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 55.5 points.
- This season, five games Dallas played finished with a combined score over 55.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 57.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the over/under of 55.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.7 fewer points than the 45.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Chiefs have seen a 53.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (51.9 points).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the top fantasy player overall with 221.9 fantasy points (22.2 per game).
- Tyreek Hill has racked up 137.6 fantasy points this year (13.8 per game), good enough to rank him 25th overall and third among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce averages 10.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 102.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 54th-ranked fantasy player overall and the top-ranked tight end.
- Darrel Williams is the 65th-ranked fantasy player — and the 20th-ranked running back — with 91.4 fantasy points. He averages 9.1 fantasy points per game.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- So far this season, Dak Prescott is the No. 11 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 176.7 points and is averaging 19.6 per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has collected 137.3 fantasy points this year (15.3 per game), good enough to place him fourth among running backs and 26th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- CeeDee Lamb’s 111.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 45 fantasy player and No. 6 receiver. He averages 12.4 fantasy points per game.
- Amari Cooper is the 71st-ranked fantasy player — and the 20th-ranked receiver — with 88.3 fantasy points (9.8 per game).