Oddsmakers expect a close contest between NFC North foes when the Green Bay Packers (8-2) visit the Minnesota Vikings (4-5) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is a 1.5-point underdogs. The point total is set at 47.5.
Packers Vs. Vikings Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and Vikings: Last Three Games
- Green Bay covered the spread in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- In each of those games, the final combined score fell short of the set total.
- The Packers’ past three games have ended with an average of 49.2 points scored. That’s 1.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Minnesota is 2-1-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Vikings games exceeded the set total once.
- The last three Vikings games averaged 51.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Packers and Vikings: Betting Trends
- Green Bay has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-1-0).
- The Packers have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Packers have compiled a 6-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -124 or shorter, Green Bay has a record of 6-1 (85.7%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Packers have an implied win probability of 55.4%.
- Minnesota has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Vikings went 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Vikings have been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 2-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +104 or more by bookmakers this season.
- This season, Green Bay games have gone over this game’s 47.5-point total just twice.
- This season, four games Minnesota played finished with a combined score higher than 47.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.2 points per game, 1.3 points fewer than the total of 47.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 41.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Packers games is 48.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates the average total points bet in Vikings’ games (50.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (47.5 points).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is the 16th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 13th-best fantasy quarterback with 164.5 fantasy points (16.5 per game).
- Aaron Jones’ 123.9 total fantasy points (an average of 12.4 per game), are good enough to place him 35th overall and ninth among running backs.
- So far this season, Davante Adams averages 10.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 104.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 51st-ranked fantasy player overall and the ninth-ranked receiver.
- A.J. Dillon is working on the 82nd-ranked fantasy season (24th among running backs) with 77.7 fantasy points, averaging 7.8 per game.
Vikings Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kirk Cousins is the No. 11 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 176.7 points and is averaging 19.6 per game.
- Justin Jefferson has recorded total 100.6 fantasy points this year (11.2 per game), which make him the 11th-ranked receiver and the 56th-ranked player overall.
- Adam Thielen averages 10.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 96.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 62nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 15th-ranked receiver.
- Dalvin Cook is the 64th-ranked fantasy player — and the 19th-ranked running back — with 91.7 fantasy points (10.2 per game).