The Detroit Lions (0-8-1) take a nine-game losing streak into a matchup against the Cleveland Browns (5-5) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. Cleveland is an 11.5-point favorite in the game. The point total for the contest is set at 43.5.
Browns Vs. Lions Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns and Lions: Last Three Games
- Cleveland covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Browns games averaged 1.5 more points (45.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Detroit covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 0-2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to hit the over once in those games.
- The Lions’ past three outings have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Browns and Lions: Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns are winless against the spread when they are 11.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Browns have won four of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Cleveland has played as a moneyline favorite of -540 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Browns have an 84.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Detroit is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Lions have been the underdog in nine games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +396 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (43.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, five of Detroit’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 43.5 points.
- The Browns average 23.1 points per game against the Lions’ 16.7, amounting to 3.7 points under the matchup’s total of 43.5.
- The 53 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.5 more than the 43.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Browns have seen a 47.0 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Lions’ games have a total points bet of 46.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield is the 36th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy quarterback with 122.7 fantasy points (12.3 per game).
- D’Ernest Johnson has collected 50.8 fantasy points this year (5.1 per game), good enough to place him 141st overall and 43rd among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Donovan Peoples-Jones’ 49.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 152 fantasy player and No. 54 receiver. He averages 4.9 fantasy points per game.
- David Njoku is the 157th-ranked fantasy player — and the 17th-ranked tight end — with 47.2 fantasy points. He averages 4.7 fantasy points per game.
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is 43rd overall among all players and 26th among all quarterbacks with 112.0 fantasy points (12.4 per game).
- D’Andre Swift has collected 111.9 fantasy points this year (12.4 per game), good enough to rank him 13th among running backs and 44th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 56.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 122 fantasy player and No. 10 tight end. He averages 6.3 fantasy points per game.
- Jamaal Williams has put together the 136th-ranked fantasy season (42nd among running backs) with 53.1 fantasy points, averaging 5.9 per game.