The Carolina Panthers (5-5) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 against the Washington Football Team (3-6). An over/under of 43 is set in the contest.
Panthers Vs. Washington Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Panthers and Washington: Last Three Games
- Carolina is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Panthers games surpassed the set total one time.
- The past three Panthers games averaged 0.2 more points (43.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Washington is 1-2-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Football Team and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The Football Team’s past three games have ended with an average of 47.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Panthers and Washington: Betting Trends
- Carolina has gone 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Panthers have won two of the four games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -168 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Panthers a 62.7% chance to win.
- Washington has covered the spread just twice over nine games with a set spread.
- The Football Team are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Football Team have won one of the six games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has a record of 1-4 when they’re set as an underdog of +142 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Three Carolina games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 43 points.
- Six of Washington’s games finished with a combined score higher than 43 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 43 is 1.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (20.5 points per game) and the Football Team (20.6 points per game).
- The 46.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 43 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 44.8 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 43 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates the average total points bet in Football Team’s games (46.7 points) and this game’s over/under (43 points).
Panthers Players to Watch
- D.J. Moore is the 68th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 18th-best fantasy receiver with 89.6 fantasy points (9.0 per game).
- Chuba Hubbard’s 73.3 total fantasy points (an average of 7.3 per game), are good enough to place him 93rd overall and 28th among running backs.
- Christian McCaffrey is 98th overall and 31st among running backs after scoring 69.1 fantasy points (averaging 6.9 per game) so far this season.
- Robby Anderson is the 173rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 60th-ranked receiver — with 42.6 fantasy points. He averages 4.3 fantasy points per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taylor Heinicke is the 21st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 18th-best fantasy quarterback with 145.9 fantasy points (16.2 per game).
- Antonio Gibson has recorded 98.4 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), enough to place him 18th among running backs and 60th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Terry McLaurin is 19th among receivers and 70th overall with 88.4 fantasy points (averaging 9.8 per game) so far this season.
- J.D. McKissic has put together the 112th-ranked fantasy season (36th among running backs) with 62.3 fantasy points, averaging 6.9 per game.