The Indianapolis Colts (5-5) are 7-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 21, 2021 against the Buffalo Bills (6-3). An over/under of 49.5 is set for the contest.
Bills Vs. Colts Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills and Colts: Last Three Games
- Buffalo is 1-1-1 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Bills and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The Bills’ last three games have ended with an average of 48.5 points scored. That’s 1.0 fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Indianapolis is 1-2-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The past three Colts games averaged 1.5 fewer points (48.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
Bills and Colts: Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-3-1).
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Bills went 3-1-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Bills have won five of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -326 or shorter, Buffalo has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games).
- The Bills have an implied moneyline win probability of 76.5% in this game.
- Indianapolis is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Indianapolis’ games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Colts have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- Indianapolis has played as an underdog of +258 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Four Buffalo games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 49.5 points.
- This season, four of Indianapolis’ games have ended with a score higher than 49.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 57.9 points per game, 8.4 points more than the over/under of 49.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 38 points per game, 11.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bills games is 49.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.2 points more than the average over/under in Colts’ games this season (46.3 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is fourth overall among all players and fourth among all quarterbacks with 214.3 fantasy points (23.8 per game).
- Stefon Diggs’ 99.0 total fantasy points (an average of 11.0 per game), are enough to rank him 58th overall and 13th among receivers.
- So far this season, Emmanuel Sanders’ 77.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 83 fantasy player and No. 27 receiver. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- Zack Moss’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 97th overall and 30th among running backs with 70.6 points (7.8 per game).
Colts Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jonathan Taylor is the eighth-best fantasy player overall this season and the best fantasy running back with 182.0 fantasy points (18.2 per game).
- Carson Wentz has racked up total 171.1 fantasy points this year (17.1 per game), which make him the 11th-ranked quarterback and the 14th-ranked player overall.
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 103.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 53 fantasy player and No. 10 receiver. He averages 10.4 fantasy points per game.
- Zach Pascal has put together the 141st-ranked fantasy season (49th among receivers) with 50.8 fantasy points, averaging 5.1 per game.