Oddsmakers expect a close contest between NFC West foes when the Arizona Cardinals (8-2) visit the Seattle Seahawks (3-6) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Lumen Field. Seattle is a 2.5-point underdogs. The point total is set at 48 for the outing.
Cardinals Vs. Seahawks Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals and Seahawks: Last Three Games
- Arizona is 1-2-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The past three Cardinals games averaged 2.5 fewer points (45.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Seattle is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Seahawks and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Seahawks games averaged 3.0 fewer points (45.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
Cardinals and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- Arizona has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 4-2 in those games.
- Arizona is 4-2 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Cardinals have an implied win probability of 56.9%.
- Seattle has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Seahawks have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Seahawks have been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- Seattle has a record of 1-4 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +111 on the moneyline.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 48 points six times this season.
- This season, just two Seattle games have ended with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 48.
- The Cardinals average 28.7 points per game against the Seahawks’ 20.1, totaling 0.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 48.
- This matchup’s point total is 8.4 fewer points than the 39.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cardinals have seen a 49.1 over/under in their games this season, 1.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (48.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (48 points).
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is ninth overall among all players and eighth among all quarterbacks with 177.7 fantasy points (17.8 per game).
- James Conner has racked up 134.9 fantasy points this year (13.5 per game), good enough to place him 29th overall and sixth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, DeAndre Hopkins’ 90.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 66 fantasy player and No. 16 receiver. He averages 9.1 fantasy points per game.
- Christian Kirk’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 73rd overall and 21st among receivers with 86.7 points (8.7 per game).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- So far this season, D.K. Metcalf is the No. 46 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 108.6 points and is averaging 12.1 per game.
- Russell Wilson has racked up 104.3 fantasy points this year (11.6 per game), enough to place him 28th among quarterbacks and 52nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Tyler Lockett averages 8.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 78.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 81st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 26th-ranked receiver.
- Geno Smith’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 33rd among quarterbacks and 131st overall with 54.3 points (6.0 per game).