The New England Patriots (6-4) are favored by 6.5 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 47 points.
Patriots Vs. Falcons Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Patriots and Falcons: Last Three Games
- New England has covered the spread in each of its last three matchups while going 3-0 overall.
- The final combined score of the last three Patriots games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The last three Patriots games averaged 45.5 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Atlanta covered the spread once in its past three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Falcons games went over the set total one time.
- The Falcons’ past three games have ended with an average of 48.2 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Patriots and Falcons: Betting Trends
- New England is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Patriots are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- New England’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Patriots have won 71.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- New England has played as a moneyline favorite of -281 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Patriots a 73.8% chance to win.
- Atlanta has registered a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, five of Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons have won two of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has a record of 1-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +224 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Five New England games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 47 points.
- This season, five of Atlanta’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 47 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 47 is 0.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Patriots (27.5 points per game) and the Falcons (19.8 points per game).
- The 46.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 47 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Patriots games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 47 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (48.1 points).
Patriots Players to Watch
- Mac Jones is the 26th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 20th-best fantasy quarterback with 137.2 fantasy points (13.7 per game).
- Damien Harris has recorded total 99.0 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), which make him the 58th-ranked player overall and the 17th-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Kendrick Bourne’s 80.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 79 fantasy player and No. 25 receiver. He averages 8.0 fantasy points per game.
- Hunter Henry is working on the 83rd-ranked fantasy season (third among tight ends) with 77.3 fantasy points, averaging 7.7 per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Matt Ryan is the 22nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 19th-best fantasy quarterback with 144.7 fantasy points (16.1 per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson’s 119.6 total fantasy points (an average of 13.3 per game), are good enough to rank him 10th among running backs and 35th overall.
- Kyle Pitts is fourth among tight ends and 101st overall with 66.6 fantasy points (averaging 7.4 per game) so far this season.
- Mike Davis is the 146th-ranked fantasy player — and the 47th-ranked running back — with 50.4 fantasy points (5.6 per game).