NFC West opponents meet when the Los Angeles Rams (7-2) visit the San Francisco 49ers (3-5) on Monday, November 15, 2021 at Levi’s Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 3.5 points. The over/under is 50.5.
Rams Vs. 49ers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and 49ers: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 2-1 overall in its past three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Rams games surpassed the set total once.
- The Rams’ last three games have ended with an average of 50.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- San Francisco is 1-2-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three 49ers games has surpassed the set total every time.
- The last three 49ers games averaged 42.0 total points, 8.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
Rams and 49ers: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Rams are 6-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -181 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rams’ implied win probability is 64.4%.
- San Francisco has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-6-0).
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they are 3.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, five of San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- San Francisco has played as an underdog of +153 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (50.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, three of San Francisco’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 50.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.1 points per game, 1.6 points more than the point total of 50.5 for this matchup.
- The 47.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.4 fewer than the 50.5 total in this contest.
- The Rams have seen a 50.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (50.5 points) and the average total points bet in 49ers’ games (46.5 points) this season.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the No. 6 fantasy player overall and the No. 6 fantasy quarterback with 196.5 points (averaging 21.8 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has put up 161.4 fantasy points this year (17.9 per game), enough to place him 17th overall and first among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Darrell Henderson’s 112.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 41 fantasy player and No. 12 running back. He averages 12.5 fantasy points per game.
- Van Jefferson is working on the 117th-ranked fantasy season (40th among receivers) with 61.3 fantasy points, averaging 6.8 per game.
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel is 37th overall among all players and fourth among all receivers with 116.4 fantasy points (14.6 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has collected total 109.5 fantasy points this year (13.7 per game), which make him the 26th-ranked quarterback and the 45th-ranked player overall.
- Elijah Mitchell’s 72.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 93 fantasy player and No. 28 running back. He averages 9.0 fantasy points per game.
- Trey Lance has put together the 155th-ranked fantasy season (35th among quarterbacks) with 47.5 fantasy points, averaging 5.9 per game.